Deb is a Speech-Language Pathologist with a specialty in Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
Here are some related sites:
- AbleNet - Light tech switches, communication aids and adapted toys.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Dynavox Systems - Manufacturer of synthesized and digitized communication
devices and software.
- DDS4Kids - Parent supported site for sharing Dynavox
- DynaMicDuos - On-line support group for parents, consumers
- Intellitools - Manufacturer of software and hardware for students with
- Don Johnston - Manufacturer of software and hardware people with special
- Daedalus - Manufacturer of mounting hardware and adjustable furniture designed
primarily for use in the assistive technology field.
|Here's Mike using his Dynavox 3100
||Check out Brad accessing his Dynavox 3100 with the Tracker 2000. Power for
the Tracker 2000 is run from the wheelchair batteries through the Mach 1.
Mail Deb at: